We are about a dedicated group of massage therapy instructors who share a passion to see our students reach their personal best!
Our instructors come from a wide base of experience as holistic massage therapists. For instance, naturopathic doctors and oriental medicine doctors among others. Our teachers represent over 90 years of combined experience as active massage therapists.
Phoenix School of Massage provides quality education in Holistic Massage Therapy. In addition, it is the longest running massage therapy school in Texas. We have graduated thousands of high-quality professionals to the rewarding field of Massage. Grads can be found working in the top spas including Canyon Ranch, professional sports teams. For example, the Texans, Astros and Dynamos, doctor’s office, and their own personal practices.
1. Phoenix School of Massage is institutionally and programmatically accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
6116 Executive Blvd., Suite 730, North Bethesda, MD 20852
2. Phoenix School Of Massage is regionally Accredited by Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation.
3. Member of Career Colleges and Schools of Texas
4. Institutional Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
5. Texas Workforce Commission approved for scholarship by Texas Rehabilitation Commission (TRC)
6. Direct Sponsor of the Holistic Health Chamber of Commerce
7. Veteran Administration Funding Approval for Veterans, CH. 31, CH.33, Ch 35
Educating qualified students to become highly skilled professionals in Massage Therapy is The Mission of Phoenix School of Massage. In addition, we teach its allied subjects and to be prepared for the job market with a high-level skill set.
We at Phoenix School of Massage envision the day when all-natural health care methods are readily available for those who choose holistic ways of maintaining their health.
Phoenix School of Massage was established in January of 1990 by William Barry. It was
incorporated in February of 1994 as Health Studies, Inc., dba Phoenix School of Massage.
Holistic Massage™, developed at Phoenix School of Massage creates a massage precisely tailored to the client’s constitution. Outstanding results are experienced. Holistic Massage™
is published in major journals of massage and bodywork including The Encyclopedia of Bodywork and Massage Magazine. Holistic Massage is taught in the Basic Program.