For Quality Holistic Education
Our instructors come from a wide base of experience as holistic massage therapists and include naturopathic doctors and oriental medicine doctors among others. In addition, our teachers represent over 90 years of combined experience as active massage therapists.
Phoenix School of Massage provides quality education in Holistic Massage Therapy and is the longest running massage therapy school in Texas. We have graduated thousands of high-quality professionals to the rewarding field of Massage. Therefore, grads can be found working in the top spas including Canyon Ranch, professional sports teams such as the Texans, Astros and Dynamos, doctor’s office, and their own personal practices.
1. Phoenix School of Massage is institutionally and programmatically accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
6116 Executive Blvd., Suite 730, North Bethesda, MD 20852
2. Phoenix School Of Massage is regionally Accredited by Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation.
3. Member of Career Colleges and Schools of Texas
4. Institutional Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
5. Texas Workforce Commission approved for scholarship by Texas Rehabilitation Commission (TRC)
6. Direct Sponsor of the Holistic Health Chamber of Commerce
7. Veteran Administration Funding Approval for Veterans, CH. 31, CH.33, Ch 35
Phoenix offers the Massage Therapy 500 Hours Program. You will receive instruction in traditional and classical Swedish massage and Holistic Massage™ created at the Phoenix School.
Foundational Courses include Anatomy & Physiology, Business, Kinesiology, Pathology, and Curriculum Integration.
All in all Phoenix School of Massage provides you an outstanding curriculum with outstanding teachers for your outstanding success.
Developed at Phoenix School of Massage, Holistic Massage™ creates a massage precisely tailored to the client’s constitution. Outstanding results are experienced. Holistic Massage™ is published in major journals of massage and bodywork including The Encyclopedia of Bodywork and Massage Magazine. In addition, Holistic Massage™ is taught in the Massage Therapy 500 Hours Program.(1)